Friday, November 1, 2013

New Favorite Corner

So much for my regular posting!  Ya know, I have no excuse...life just gets crazy and I don't do well organizing everything.  That is definitely not one of my strong suits!  

Anyways, I was thrifting a couple of weeks ago, and came across this chair that kind of took my breath away.  It's not something that I would usually buy or be attracted to, but for some reason I couldn't get it out of my mind.  I went back to the store, did some bartering, and got a killer deal on this lady.  I put it in my room, and it has now become one of my favorite spots in my house.








I posted about these fun antlers on Instagram, but if you don't follow me (@melissareys), run to Target and grab some before they're all gone!  They have a fun selection of antlers and animal heads that I was drooling over!  

 Ok, so I wasn't sure what to do above my chair.  I had a lamp there before, but this chair is so high, the lamp didn't fit anymore.  So all of you readers, do you think I need something in this other little corner?? 

************************

So, does anybody else have a favorite corner in their house that makes them happy?!  Thanks for reading and happy weekend!! 


2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

That chair is amazing! It reminds me of this one I've drouled over at restoration hardware! Love the tall back! I almost bought the
Antlers the other day... Didn't, went back and they were gone!!! Love your corner! It's perfect. I don't think you NEED something else there.. But if you stumble upon something fabulous it could totally work! Love reading your posts!

Tai and Joe said...

that chair is adorable. I think it looks great blank - I say leave it.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD