Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pin It & Spin It 3




Week 3 of Pin It & Spin It and we are still going strong!
Jenn will be gracing us with her presence (and wonderful outfits) for the remainder of June!  
Here is our pin this week!

I love how we all took this in different directions!  Be sure to check out Angela and Jenn to see more of their spins!
And don't forget to link up below (anything will go!) and make some new friends!

Here is my take on this pin:

I decided to use the same color scheme with my outfit.  I love blue and black together, it just seems that the colors pop together!





















 top: tj maxx, pants: Target
Thanks for stopping by, Now it's your turn to link up!

There are no rules for this link up, we just ask that you follow the hosts and link back.
Oh, and make some friends!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love your top! Where did you get it? I have been looking for a black peplum forever!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot to include that info! Woops! it's from tj, my second home:) ha!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD