Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week 4 Pin It & Spin It

                                       Bloglovin' // Instagram    Bloglovin' // Instagram

Here is this weeks inspiration pin

Angela and I took this in completely different ways again!  That's the beauty behind this little feature!

Also, I don't forget to link up at the bottom and make some new friends!

Here is my take, hope you like:


I am seeing a pattern here...every week I am taking our inspiration pin, and just using the colors as my jumping off point!  I must see color before anything else:)  Hope you enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!!


And also, I am doing a giveaway on the fabulous Cara Loren today, I think its a pretty good one, so stop by and enter to win!!





Pants & Top: TJ, Shoes: Ross



8 comments:

Angela said...

I love your outfit as always! Those boots are great too!

Unknown said...

Hey cutie came over from cara Loren. I love your blog super cute outfits ;) I need to steal that shirt! Following you. Come check me out and maybe follow back

www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I adore your spin on this outfit. That top is amazing. I'm glad I heard about you from Cara Loren

Mana
Fashion and Happy Things

Unknown said...

Thanks Cayli! I'll check you out and follow for sure!

Unknown said...

Thanks mana! You are so sweet!!

The Hyde Life said...

LOVE YOUR TOP... FOLLOWING YOU AND CARA LOREN! You both have fabulous style! Love all your cute home ideas!

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

Wow! That top is awesome! Super cute bloggy! Following!
xo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

anusha said...

wow is the word..loved this top..thanks to carla for introducing us to sucha beautiful blog

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD