Monday, August 5, 2013

Back to School: For Him

Today I am talking back to school for boys!  My little guy is headed off to Kindergarten this fall, and I am just so confused how I have 2 kids in elementary school now!  Crazy how fast they grow up...I don't like it one bit:)  So, here are my little boy's first days of school the past 2 years...just for fun:)
First year of Preschool 

Second year of Preschool

Here is my round-up for back to school for boys.  I have been so impressed with the clothes for little boys the past few years...they are so dang cute and funky.  When I was pregnant with him, I swear there was not a whole lot to choose from, but now you can pretty much get good boy clothes anywhere!

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 56 /


Happy Monday!!


1 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the orange shoes, I think I'll get them for Luke!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD