Thursday, September 5, 2013

Reader Thoughts...

I received an email a couple days ago from a reader who had the following to say..."I don't know any fashion bloggers out there who admit that they shop at Ross!"  Now, I don't know if that was a dis or a compliment:)  I am in no way embarrassed about the fact that I shop at Ross, or any discount store for that matter.  I know there are so many people out there who cannot afford to shop at Nordstrom everyday (myself included), so I love to be able to show my readers that you can have stylish, trendy fashion at affordable prices.  To me, it doesn't matter where it comes from...if I like it, and it is inexpensive, then it works!  Anyway, I have another look today (from Ross!) and I hope you all appreciate it.  I love hearing feedback from readers, and honestly don't take offense to any comment...I realize I am putting myself out here, so I am prepared for whatever comes my way!  Thanks for reading and happy soon-to-be weekend!!




Skirt: Ross, Top & Boots: Target




4 comments:

Sharon said...

Send her over to my fashion blog...lots of my most favorite pieces are from Target off the clearance rack!!! ;) Style does not mean $$$$.

xo
Sharon
Clichemoi.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Love it! You look great as always! Ross for the win!

Unknown said...

I shop at Ross and I love who. How dare we like good clothing for low cost :) you look flippin gorgeous!
I love the unexpected stylings! Looks fantastic ;)


Nightchayde

The Hyde Life said...

Yay for Ross and Tj!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD