Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trays and Trinkets

I was doing a deep clean in my house the other day, and as I was cleaning each room, I realized that I might have a small obsession with trays.  I might have them all over the place...and they might all have some kind of animal on them!  The point is, I love trays because they are pretty and hold clusters of pretty things...no, but seriously, they are the perfect item to neatly display things in any place of the house.  For example:







I think I'm good in the tray department, no?!  You can find cute, affordable trays anywhere now, so here are a few of my favorites!

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Thanks for reading!!  

1 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

I've been needing a try for halies room! I think I love the Nate burkus one! I haven't seen that at my target ... Is it new?!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD