Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Try the Trend: Palazzo Pants

Palazzo pants are making a statement lately, and I have noticed that people either love them or just hate them!  They kind of remind me of pajama pants because they are super comfy and forgiving, just like pajamas!  Can't beat that in my mind! So what do you think about palazzo pants??






Everything from Target...shoes: Ross

Here are some other palazzo's I'm loving...Happy Wednesday!!



                       1.                          2.                  3.



2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

How cute are those! I think they are darling... And you can't beat the comfort! Might have to go try some on!

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

This is what I M loving! I need some! You're beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD