Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Egg Outfit

My kids have been on Spring Break this week, so I've been trying to come up with anything to do to keep us busy!  This morning, after being lazy and laying around all morning, my little girl said after I finally got dressed, "mom your clothes are the colors of Easter eggs!"  So there you go...todays outfit is inspired by Easter!



(Top: H&M $5!, Pants: Ross, Shoes: Target)




And just a random picture of sweetness...we are SO enjoying this warm weather! Please stay!! 

2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

You went with the black shoes! Live them! I bought the neon... I might need the black too! Love the laced top of that shirt!

Unknown said...

Mason is so darling! This picture just make me want to give him a big hug!!! Auntie Shell

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD