Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Threshold at Target

Have you seen Target's new(ish) home decor line, Threshold?  I am Obsessed!! Target never ceases to amaze me:) No wonder I love that store so much! I love their Threshold line because it is so on trend, and in fact, you can find something for every type of design out there.  Plus they are at very affordable, and we all know that being at Target, they will eventually go on sale too!  I cannot wait for the summer collection to come out on April 21st, but until then, run to your Target and snatch up the last of the current collection, because it is now on sale!!

Here are some of my favorites right now: 



These kitchen chalkboard jars are adorable!  I would like all 3 please!


This little stool would be perfect in a bedroom or living room.  And the stripes are perfect.

 I am loving this gold stool.  Anything gold is wonderful in my book!  What a perfect little side table this would be.




This yellow mirror would be the perfect pop of color to any room! 


I love this arrow pillow...it would be great in a little boy room



Who couldn't use a sunburst clock!?



Perfect color on this cute chevron rug

 This rug is also calling my name.  I love the black and cream, plus it looks an awful lot like a much more expensive version at West Elm...(this one is on sale!!)
I think black and white are turning into my favorite color combo.  This shade would look wonderful with this base below...



 Can you see it?  Black and gold are such a luxurious combo to me.  



This base is so fun and funky...not something you see everyday.  I love it!
This is a perfect neutral pillow that would go with just about any color combo.  Plus the geometric print will give your room and added boost of interest!



I am dying over this little guy! Oh he is so cute...I wish my Target had him.  He would be perfect on any shelf, bookcase, ottoman, mantle...just about anything!  Somebody please take him home:)


You can find all these items here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also loving the chalkboard jars! Way cute...

The Hyde Life said...

I'm
Wanting the striped bench and the elephant!! I swear our target isn't carrying this whole line... I've seen a few pieces but not all of this!! I'm going first thing in the morning! Thx for the tip!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD