Friday, May 24, 2013

Backsplash Reveal!

The backsplash is done!! I am in love...I can't believe what a big difference it makes in our little kitchen.  I ended up going with what I've wanted all along...white subway, white grout.  I'm so glad I did.  It lightens up our dark kitchen so much, and after it was finished, the hubby said, "we should totally paint our cabinets white now!"  Say what?!  Well, ok!  If he insists!:)

Here is what our lovely kitchen looked like before:



And After:

 It's a little hard to see in pictures, since there isn't much contrast, but I think that is why I love it so much! I love the clean look







We ended up having one of our neighbors install it for us, and he did an awesome job!!  If anyone needs a good tile guy in the N. Utah area, I have a name for you!

2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It's amazing what a backsplash will do!! It looks awesome... Love that its classic subway with white grout!

Shannon said...

Yay, it's done! You have been wanting this for so long. It looks great!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD