Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pin It & Spin It!


I'm so excited to introduce you to Angela from My Silly Life.  She is so sweet and has such a fun blog (and all you moms out there, be sure to visit her darling etsy shop too!)  
Each week we have decided to pair up doing this new series.  We will choose a pin from Pinterest as our inspiration and put our own "spin" on it.
We will also feature a different blogger from time to time to participate in that weeks outfit!
So, if you are interested in being featured leave a message in the comments!

Now, on to week 1 of Pin It & Spin It.  We chose this pin as our inspiration this week!


So, I chose a shorter skirt of the same color for the upcoming hot summer months, but still paired it with a fun faux leather jacket that you can still wear throughout the season.  One of the reasons I originally pinned our inspiration picture is because I loved the colors together, so I wanted to be sure to keep those colors in my outfit.  Enjoy!  Be sure to check out Angela's blog and see her spin on her outfit!  Hope you will enjoy following along with us!







Skirt and Jacket: Target, Necklace: Nordstrom, Shoes: Kohls

2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

What a cute idea!! Love Angela's blog too! How fun!

Amy Cherry said...

Sounds fun! Can't wait!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD