Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Look for Less

I have talked about my love for HGTV Magazine a little bit in a previous post.  Well, it is by far my favorite home decor magazine for many reasons.  One of those, is I feel like the design is very attainable.  A lot of times you see these outrageous designs in magazines, and you think, "ya right, that does not look livable!"  The rooms in HGTV are realistic to me, and most of the time, affordable too. 

Well, ever since I saw this design by Sabrina Soto in a recent issue, I fell in love!  I just love everything about it.  So, even though I do not know the exact price of the room, I decided to try and recreate the look for less.  Here is the fabulous room!:


Here is the look for less I choose:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.

1. 


2.

3.

4.

 5.
6. 


 7.
8.



9.



10.

11. 


 12.

I know everything is not exactly the same, but I think it does have the same feel.  I also don't know for sure if these items are less expensive, but I am willing to bet on it!:)  I love looking for a good deal...for pieces that have the same look as designer, but definitely not the same price tag.  I completly think design can be attainable and affordable...it's just a matter of looking around, and you can always find something similar for a much lower price!

1 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

And this is why I'm hiring you to come do my house!! Love your choices!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD