Friday, May 17, 2013

Graduation

I hope you don't mind if I talk about my kids for a minute...my little boy just "graduated" from Preschool yesterday, and I'm just feeling so emotional about it all!  He'll be going to Kindergarten next year, just following his sister, and its just starting to hit me that my kids are growing up way too fast.  This fall, I'll have a 1st grader and a kindergartner...and I have no idea how this happened!  I'm feeling sad, proud and emotional all at the same time.  I guess we just have to hope and pray that our kids will become the type of people that we have taught them, and are continuing to teach them every day.  I just feel like once they get in grade school, the time flies.  I'm a little worried for the first day of school in the fall...and don't even get me started on having my little girl in school all day!  Ahhh, the waterworks will be a flowing!!

Here are a few pictures of my guys big night!  Oh how I love his cute teacher, we will sure miss her!






(excuse my scariness...I had strep throat and an eye infection at the same time...it looks good on me! Um, no!!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD