Sunday, May 19, 2013

Faux Animal Heads

I have a new obsession with faux animal heads.  They have been getting more and more popular over the years, and I just can't get enough!  My family thinks I'm crazy, but I keep wanting more!  I found this fun rhino head at Ross the other day for $13, and I couldn't pass it up.  I ended up putting it in our playroom with a little DIY plaque I made for the little rhino. 


 I sprayed a frame and used wrapping paper as the background, then hung it all on the wall!

 The playroom is making progress and is almost done!




I came up with a little round-up of all my favorite animals I've been eyeing lately!






 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /


Anybody else loving this trend as much as I am?!


1 comments:

Angela said...

Ahh I love animal heads! I have always wanted to find a really cool and unique one for over the fire place. I love your idea with the rhino head (I may steal this one!).

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD